While Los Angeles Leather Pride does not offer an official host hotel this year, we can provide you with some links to places we feel comfortable recommending.
We recommend staying in one of the following areas (based on location only, we have not stayed at or inspected these hotels)
Downtown Area – this is probably one of the best location options with numerous hotel options, often with excellent weekend pricing. The Thursday night meet & greet (and roast) as well as our contest/dance location is downtown again this year, and many of the other venues are a short drive away. Some, including the Off Sunset St. Fair are even accessible via the Redline Subway (with a short walk) from the Downtown Area.
We have provided a list of downtown area hotels which you may download here: Downtown Los Angeles Hotels
- Comfort Inn (Budget option near Faultline Bar & Beverly Red Line Subway Station)
- Hollywood Hotel (Budget option not far from Eagle LA & Faultline Bars, and near Vermont/Santa Monica Red Line Subway Station)
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel (Grand “Old Hollywood” hotel across the street from the Chinese Theater near Hollywood/Highland Red Line Station)
- The W Hotel Hollywood (Newly constructed high-rise hotel right in the middle of Hollywood & above the Vine St Red Line Station)
West Hollywood Area
- Ramada West Hollywood (right in the heart of “Boys Town”)
- The Orlando (boutique hotel in the West Hollywood/Beverly Hills area)
LA is a city that is almost always easiest to navigate with a car. So, if you are visiting, and a rental car is an option, then we highly suggest it. That said, with the growing public transport options, and the rise of rideshare services, LA can be managed without a car these days.
Metro subway, light-rail and bus information can be found here